The Second Degree is known as Practitioner Level and is for anyone wanting to practise Reiki as a profession. This degree will take you to a deeper level of consciousness and oneness, perhaps not experienced during Reiki 1.
Reiki Second Degree courses are usually held on a weekend but can be held during the week to make learning the Second Degree easier for the student and their personal time table.
The number of students is kept to a low number to ensure a more personalised and relaxed atmosphere in which to learn and enjoy Reiki.
During the one-day Reiki Second Degree course, you will learn:
• A Meditation
• The Three Reiki Symbols
• How to use the Reiki Symbols
• How to heal the Past, Present and Future with The Distance Symbol
• How to send a Distance Treatment
• Scanning & Beaming
• Information about Reiki Code of Ethics & Insurance, for those wishing to Practice Reiki Professionally
• Keeping Client Records
You will be shown how to draw all three Reiki Symbols & be given their meanings and their uses.
You will also receive the Reiki Level Two Attunement, which will initiate you into Reiki 2 & will deepen your healing and spiritual development.
At the end of the one-day course you will have received your:
• Reiki Manual, detailing everything taught during the Course
• Your Reiki Second Degree Attunement
• Your Reiki Second Degree Certificate
The price for Reiki Second Degree is £150, with a £30 non-refundable deposit (to secure your place). Please call me on 0777 6014350 or contact me for further information on available Reiki Second Degree course dates.
* Please note that all courses must be paid for in full before the start of the course.
The course is held at a time that is most convenient to you. Please call me on 0777 6014350 or contact me for further information.